Staff Employment

CCHC has offices located in New Bern and Morehead City. We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, disability, a generous paid time off policy, life and 401(K) for full-time associates. Please submit the following to employment@cchealthcare.com:

CCHC is pleased to offer the following positions (Click here if you are looking for physician oppor1tunities):

Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant – CCHC Urgent Care is seeking a PRN FNP-C or PA-C.  The Advanced Practice Clinician should have a minimum of two years clinical experience preferably in emergency medicine.  Multiple shifts available.  

Certified Medical Assistant – CCHC Coastal Primary Care, CCHC New Bern Family Practice, and CCHC Neurology are seeking a Certified Medical Assistants with a minimum of 2 years experience in a clinical setting; Candidates must have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and a working knowledge of various computer software applications. The positions are full-time, Monday – Friday.

Coding and Billing Specialist – CCHC is looking for a motivated full-time  Medical Biller for a large and growing medical group. Perfect candidate would have completed CPC and have prior experience within a physician office.  Essential functions include all aspects of physician CPT and ICD-10 coding including denial management, and other duties as appropriate in the oversight of medical billing.

Qualifications:  A minimum of one year in physician office environment is required.  

  • Knowledge of insurance billing procedures preferred.
  • Skill in defining problems, collecting data, interpreting billing information and claim resolution.
  • Ability to work effectively with co-workers and physician staff
  • Excellent customer service skills and the right attitude.
  • Skill in computer application

Education:

  • CPC required, or
  • CPC obtained within one year of employment IF experienced in billing, insurance or healthcare.
  • High school diploma, coding and billing courses helpful. Additional training a plus. Allscripts system knowledge a plus.

Patient Services Representative – Applicants should be self-motivated, capable of establishing priorities, and have the ability to work in a team environment; Excellent communication skills are required. Patient Services Representatives are responsible for welcoming patients and visitors in a polite, prompt, and helpful manner, provide instruction when needed, capture pertinent information, and collect applicable co-pays. Applicants should possess two years Medical Office Experience or an Associate degree Medical Office Technology.

Registered Nurse: CCHC New Bern Family is seeking a full-time RN to conduct Annual Medicare Wellness visits ~30% of time and act in the capacity of a float Nurse the remaining ~70% of time.  Applicants should have 2 years of medical experience, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and a working knowledge of various computer software applications. The work schedule is Monday – Friday 8 – 5 p.m.

Registered Nurse: CCHC New Bern Family is seeking a part-time RN to conduct Annual Medicare Wellness visits.  Applicants should have 2 years of medical experience, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and a working knowledge of various computer software applications. The work schedule is Monday – Friday  aproximately 8 – 1 p.m.

Registered Nurse – CCHC Endoscopy is seeking a Registered Nurse experienced in Pre-op and Recovery.  Applicants applying for this position should be available to begin work at 6:30 a.m.