Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (TRITON)
Coastal Carolina Health Care, P.A. (CCHC) is participating in a clinical trial for OSA at our New Bern Internal Medicine Specialists office.
You may qualify for this study if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COPD for at least 12 months
- Are a current or former smoker
- Are at least 40 years of age
- Have a documented history of at least 1 moderate to severe exacerbations within the past year (treated with systemic corticosteroids and/or antibiotics)
- Are prescribed one or more inhalers as standard therapy for COPD
A member of our research team can provide more detail.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost. Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
For more information, please complete the form below: