Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)-Moderate to Very Severe
Coastal Carolina Health Care, P.A. (CCHC) is participating in a clinical trial for COPD at our New Bern Internal Medicine Specialists office. The research study is being conducted to evaluate an investigational medication as add-on treatment to standard therapy for patients with moderate to very severe COPD.
You may qualify for this study if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COPD
- Are a current or former smoker
- Are 40 to 85 years of age
- Have a documented history of 2 or more moderate to severe exacerbations within the past year (treated with systemic corticosteroids and/or requiring hospitalization)
- Are prescribed one or more inhalers as standard therapy for COPD
There are additional criteria for this study. A member of our research team can provide more detail.
Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost. Financial compensation may be provided for time and travel expenses.
For more information, please complete the form below: