CCHC is a physician owned and operated multi-specialty group (45 physicians, 22 mid-levels & 350 employees). CCHC has offices located in New Bern and Morehead City. We offer competitive compensation and a full benefit package including medical/dental, life, disability, profit sharing, CME allowance and moving expenses.
Please submit CV to email@example.com
CCHC is pleased to offer the following physician opportunities (Click here if you are looking for staff opportunities):
- Join a Board Certified Neurologist and Advanced Practice Provider
- Out-patient practice only. NO CALL
- On-site NP Psych support
- All subspecialties welcome
- Competitive compensation. Excellent benefits package
- Shareholder Track available
- Successful Accountable Care Organization
- Clinical research available
- Group owns and operates state-of-the-art Imaging Center equipped with advanced diagnostic equipment, such as: two MRI scanners (1.5 and 3.0 T), Multi-slice CT, and Nuclear Medicine, an Urgent Care Center, Endoscopy Center and Sleep Lab.
Cardiology – Invasive/Non-invasive/Interventional:
- Join 3 Cardiologist and 1 PA
- Strong primary care referral base
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Call rotation – Hospital (1:4)
- Opportunities for shareholder/partner status available
Family Medicine/Internal Medicine:
- Outpatient Only
- Great Earning Potential
- Practice call – Phone only 1:6 or better
- CCHC manages a nurse triage line for our patients
- Shareholder track available
- Outpatient only
- Great earning potential & benefits
- Opportunity for clinical research
- Successful ACO – #1 out of 432 ACOs nationwide in aggregate quality and greater than $20,000,000 in total savings during last three years.
- Triage line managed by nursing staff responsible for primary outpatient call.
- Opportunities for shareholder/partner status are available after two years of employment
ABOUT NEW BERN: New Bern is located at the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers and 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. It is 45 minutes from Greenville and less than 2 hours from Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC. There is excellent school system with several two and four-year colleges near the area for higher education. Outdoor activities abound in this community. Golf courses, parks, sailing, boating, fishing and many other water activities are plentiful here. This opportunity offers a nice quality of life for you and a family.