CCHC is a physician owned and operated multi-specialty group (45 physicians, 22 mid-levels & 350 employees). CCHC has offices located in New Bern and Morehead City. We offer competitive compensation and a full benefit package including medical/dental, life, disability, profit sharing, CME allowance and moving expenses.
Please submit CV to email@example.com
CCHC is pleased to offer the following physician opportunities (Click here if you are looking for staff opportunities):
- Join a Board Certified Neurologist and Advanced Practice Provider
- Out-patient practice only. NO CALL
- On-site NP Psych support
- All subspecialties welcome
- Competitive compensation. Excellent benefits package
- Shareholder Track available
- Successful Accountable Care Organization
- Clinical research available
- Group owns and operates state-of-the-art Imaging Center equipped with advanced diagnostic equipment, such as: two MRI scanners (1.5 and 3.0 T), Multi-slice CT, and Nuclear Medicine, an Urgent Care Center, Endoscopy Center and Sleep Lab.
Cardiology – Invasive/Non-invasive/Interventional:
- Join 3 Cardiologist and 1 PA
- Strong primary care referral base
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Call rotation – Hospital (1:4)
- Opportunities for shareholder/partner status available
Family Medicine/Internal Medicine:
- Outpatient Only
- Opportunities for shareholder/partner status are available after two years of employment
- Practice call – Phone only 1:6 or better
- CCHC manages a nurse triage line for our patients
- Shareholder track available
- Historically, most of our full-time shareholders have earned compensation well above their specialty’s median published by the MGMA
Southern Gastroenterology Associates is searching for a new associate due to growth in the practice and local area. We are a busy, general gastroenterology practice with three physicians and 4 mid levels. Our primary office is in New Bern, NC. We also own a satellite office in Morehead City. Our practice covers the breadth of general gastroenterology. This outstanding opportunity pairs the advantages of an advanced medical community with life in a charming and supportive community.
- Patient backlog promises to keep new associate busy from day 1.
- Perform most outpatient cases in an outpatient ambulatory surgery center.
- Take call in just one hospital (q4 week days, q8 weekends.) Consultative work only.
- ERCP a bonus but not required.
- Partnership in 2 years with easy transition.
- Be a part of a larger physician owned and operated multi-specialty group (CCHC.)
Hospitalist – New Extended Care Wing – Urgent Care Center
Adding a full-time BC/BE hospitalist for a new extended care wing located at our Urgent Care center.
- Work a 7 on/7 off schedule – 12 hour shifts – Outpatient setting Monday-Friday – Inpatient 2 days at a nearby hospital.
- Successful Accountable Care Organization (ACO) with large, physician owned multi-specialty group.
- Opportunities for shareholder/partner status are available after two years of employment.
Benefits for all opportunities include: Malpractice Insurance ,401K and Profit Sharing, Medical and Dental Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance, Vacation/Professional Leave, CME allowance/Stipend and relocation.
In addition, the medical group owns and operates state-of-the-art Imaging Center equipped with advanced diagnostic equipment, such as: two MRI scanners (1.5 and 3.0 T), Multi-slice CT, and Nuclear Medicine, an Urgent Care Center, Endoscopy Center and Sleep Lab.
CCHC owns its own Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and holds a contract with the Medicare program for approximately 13,000 of its beneficiaries. The group is proud to have finished 1st out of 432 ACO’s nationwide in aggregate quality for this group. Additionally the medical group owns and operates a state-of-the-art Imaging Center equipped with advanced diagnostic equipment such as MRI (1.5 & 3.0 T), CT, Ultrasound, Mammography, Bone Density and plain X-Ray, as well as an Urgent Care, Endoscopy Center, and Sleep Lab.
ABOUT NEW BERN: New Bern is located at the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers and 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. It is 45 minutes from Greenville and less than 2 hours from Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC. There is excellent school system with several two and four-year colleges near the area for higher education. Outdoor activities abound in this community. Golf courses, parks, sailing, boating, fishing and many other water activities are plentiful here. This opportunity offers a nice quality of life for you and a family.