CCHC makes every effort to schedule appointments that are convenient for you and your family. Here are some tips to help your appointment run smoothly.
- Plan to arrive approximately 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will allow time to process insurance and billing information. If you must reschedule your appointment, please notify your medical office as soon as possible.
- Patients walking in for lab services are served in order of arrival. Typically, your wait time for lab services will be shorter in the afternoon.
- Bring your actual prescription bottles with you to your first appointment or if you have any prescriptions changes. It is essential that we are fully aware of all drugs you take as well as the dosage and frequency.
- If you are self-referring, please arrange for medical records to be sent to our office at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. If you would like our office to request the records, you must provide an Authorization to Release Medical Records.
- Bring current photo ID and insurance cards to your appointment. If you have a change in insurance, please provide your new insurance information at the time of check-in.
- Please determine whether your insurance requires you to obtain an authorization or referral in order to see a specialist. It is your responsibility to ensure any required authorization or referral is completed prior to your appointment. Failure to do so may result in rescheduling or cancellation of your appointment.
- Be prepared to pay your co-payment at the time of service.
- In case of inclement weather, tune in to WCTI-12 or listen to FM 103.3 to learn about closings.