Posted on January 23, 2015
In this fast-paced, 24/7 world Coastal Carolina Health Care (CCHC) has you covered when it comes to managing all aspects of your health and well-being. CCHC’s extensive website is your go-to location whether you’re a new patient looking for a provider or a current patient seeking lab results, healthy tips, provider information, and more.
- The newly-enhanced Patient Portal allows access to health records and information on your computer, phone, or tablet. Schedule appointments, view test and lab results, send and receive secure messages from your health care provider or nurse, and much more—each of these tasks can be completed through CCHC’s Patient Portal.
- Do you have trouble breathing or sleeping? Do you suffer from a lingering cough? The CCHC website lets you search a vast selection of services and providers to find the perfect doctor for your specific needs.
- Stay up-to-date with the programs and services offered by CCHC via the site’s “News & Events” section. Here you will find articles with the latest information on staying healthy, the dates and location of upcoming health programs, such as CCHC’s FREE Smoking Cessation Classes or flu clinics, announcements of new office locations, physicians and providers joining CCHC, and more.
- Patients new to CCHC can find a helpful list of tips to follow during your first office visit. A “frequently asked questions (FAQ)” section answers questions you may have concerning accepted insurance policies, online bill payment, and billing of insurance. The site also offers the option of printing out new patient forms required for your initial visit—a great time saver for you!
- Learn more about The CCHC Foundation, which provides support for those dealing with long-term illnesses, and the Journey of Hope Cancer Support Center, which offers resources and support for those fighting cancer. Patients and their families can participate in one-on-one peer support groups along with survivorship, massage and art therapy, exercise, and other various programs.
As you can see, the CCHC website aims to supply the information, services, and tools needed to maintain a healthy life.